- Call the office to set up an appointment. Schedule cannot be made over the internet.
- Call 310-553-4242, from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
- Dr. Charny is a private practitioner. Charny Healing Center is not affiliated with any insurance company or health plan.
- Charges are generally based on the amount of time spent with the doctor in evaluation and follow-ups and for tests that are performed.
- Payment for services is required at the time the services are rendered.
- The Center will provide patients with an insurance claim form that has all the information to submit to the patient’s insurance carrier.
- Even though the Center uses generally recognized codes, we cannot assure patients that insurance policy will cover all of the services our office provides.
- In case of an emergency call 911
- In case of non-emergency health concerns, please call the Center during our regular business hours.
- For questions that have come up since a patient’s last appointment, please schedule an office visit or a telephone or email consultation at regular office fees.
24-hour change or cancellation policy:
- Charny Healing Center will do its best to honor your time by staying on schedule. Please help us by arriving on time for your appointments. Time missed on late arrivals will be deducted from your appointment.
- Please let us know as early as possible for any appointment changes. We charge a full office visit fee for missed appointments/late cancellations, unless the Center is given one full business day's notice. (Business days are Monday to Friday).
Patients can re-order supplements through our online wellness store or by calling the office 310-553-4242.