COVID-19 Office Policies and Protocols
At Charny Healing Center we take the health risks of COVID-19 seriously and are exercising all precautions to make sure you are protected during your visit.
Dr. Charny and her staff adhere to the following protocols:
- We are operating on a reduced schedule to allow for one patient or family at a time in the office
- We routinely sanitize the office throughout the day
- We disinfect our office surfaces, doorknobs, and treatment equipment before and after each treatment
- We routinely wash our hands during and in between treatments, and wear face masks at all times in the office. We ask that patients also do the same.
- We provide hand sanitizer and disposable shoe covers or face masks (should patients leave theirs at home)
- We screen patients before confirming appointments to ensure we minimize risk factors, including:
- Any symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, loss of taste or loss of smell
- Contact with anyone that had any symptoms or is sick
- Travel (even within the state)
- Not adhering to safe, social distancing
Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 safety protocols.